Are you suffering from bloating or other gastrointestinal issues? Having a hard time losing weight? Having a variety of symptoms that don't seem to make sense? You might be suffering from food sensitivities! Food sensitivities, like food allergies, mount an immune response in your body thus causing inflammation and damage; however, unlike food sensitivities, the reaction is delayed (up to 3 days) thus making it incredibly difficult to know whether of not you have food sensitivities. However, now we are able to test whether or not this may be an issue by performing a blood test (done in-house) which will test a minimum of 96 different foods and determine if you are also suffering from candida (a problematic fungus).
Individuals suffering from food sensitivities often have a variety of symptoms, which can include:
- Systemic - fever, fatigue, chills, sweating and feeling weak.
- Skin - itching, redness, swelling, and rashes (including eczema).
- Brain - mood and memory disturbances and behavioural problems.
- Lungs - bronchitis and asthma symptoms.
- Musculoskeletal - joint pain, muscle stiffness and swelling.
- Digestive tract - nausea & vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and bloating.
For more information, please visit: http://rmalab.com/medical-laboratory-tests/allergy/igg-sensitivity